11 May 2011

A friendly call

After many days I got a phone call from a friend. We know each other since childhood but went about our own lives and very recently got back in touch with each other. It is such a pleasure to see someone you knew as a school kid looking so mature and shouldering huge responsibilities. The devil cannot help but sit on my shoulder and prod me to feel once again a little twinge on comparing my own in-a-shambles existence. But I cannot also help but reflect on how big time achievers especially women have to crumble inside to get what they want out of life.. what labels and abuse are stuck on them as they trudge along unabated.

This post is in appreciation of the marathons that women run to achieve and realise their dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave your comments or simply sign here.